Thursday, July 23, 2009

New Heart

It's been almost a week since the A-team has been at New Heart Ministries in Syracuse, NY. We've enjoyed much needed time with some awesome people of Christ. They're Kingdom steppers for real. Pastor Charity is an awesome Kingdom stepper and loves her kids. Charity started her church, by God's prompting, in September of 2008. Her ministry is make shock waves in the Church of America. The ministry is full of people who have broken hearts and who have a passion to reach out to the other broken hearted people. It's an awesome place to visit and be at. I want to go back when A-team is done. I only live 2 hours away and I feel like I've connected there. I want to make a difference in the streets, people's lives and help New Heart grow and be there. I'm hoping that God shows me where to go after A-team. It would be awesome to stay in the state I live in and travel on and off after a year or so.
Oh, by the way, God has been giving me a new heart. God has been showing me to be focused on Him and stop worrying about in life, because essentially I'm not of this world, I just happen to live here for the Kingdom. God has been showing me that I need to be so deep in Him that I don't second guess His love for me. My love in life is based solely in Christ because my identity is in Christ. He is my Abba Father and I love Him. Therefore, I love others and myself. That's the greatest thing to do and have in life. God commands us to love others as much as you love yourself. It's the greatest commandment in the Bible. It's an awesome commandment, because that means people can never be rejected and hurt if love is spread around by Christ. It's an awesome feeling to feel and know that Christ loves me and cares for me when sometimes I don't even think highly of myself, in those down times. On another note, God has been dealing with the issues of my heart and showing me that my feelings shouldn't override my discernment, wisdom and love in Christ. Our natural mind thinking shouldn't override what God is inside of us. That wouldn't be submitting our will to His will. We need to do that!!! We need to submit our wills to God to ultimately be enveloped in His love and share it.
I'm just sayin'.....

No comments:

Post a Comment