Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A new walk

I went for a walk this morning with my sister. Her and I work out at least 4 to 5 days a week. On the off days we hope to walk or jog. There is this wonderful park called, "The Crossings" and it's beautiful. Tons and tons of geese and little mallard ducks run around and fly into the lake. The lake is beautiful too. It's located right in the middle of the park walk ways. I enjoyed my morning walk/jog with my sister. The day started out with a warm and brisk breeze. It was suitable for our moods today. 
I always stop at Dunkin Donuts right after. I only get a coffee, because by the time I'm done working out, I have no energy to go home and make a pot of coffee. It's lame, but it just makes sense in my head. DD's coffee is very good; especially in the morning or late morning. It reminds me of my grandparents because they brew that Dunkin every time at their house. My Papa is quite obsessed with it and makes sure my grandmother sticks a pot of coffee on in the afternoon with DD's coffee. 
Today, my goal is to clean again. As like any young woman or little girl, her clothes are sprawled all over the floor or messed up somehow in her closet. Well, my closet is fine and my shoes are all in order in the closet on the floor, but my clothes are making their way out of my dresser drawers to the floor. It's bad. I think they have legs of their own. At least that's what I say to make myself feel better. Anyway, I have to clean today. I have to put away my college stuff. I have things that I wish to keep from my college years, but I have no room for it now. I live in a townhouse with my mom and sister. With the objective to save money for myself, I sacrifice space. I live in a master bedroom with my sister. The room is spilt evenly down the middle and I don't mind a roommate anyway. I just get less space and same goes for my sister. 
Oh, last night I was watching the new TLC show called, "Cake Boss." It was awesome! I loved it. It's about a 32 year old guy who owns and manages his own cake shop in New Jersey. His whole entire family and mother run the place. The show has an awesome look and feel for it. The guy is Italian and his family is hilarious. I would go watch it if I were you, it's really comical and wholesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment